 Space / 27984
Re: Super Sized 924 (Classic) Space Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Ok, all you .space folks, consider this model my tribute to the 25th
anniversary of one of my favorite sets growing up. Coming in at
somewhere over 10 pounds, and at over 27 inches in length is a
3-times-scale model of the LL924 Space Cruiser:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/924x3.html

I tried to mimic its look and functionality as prescisely as possible.

cheers,

eric harshbarger

Eric,

That is really impressive, and I can't think of anything more to say than has
already been said in praise of you and your creation!

One really minor note of quibble: I believe that technically what you've created
is a 27-times-scale model (by volume) -- 3H x 3L x 3W!!!!!!

Perhaps a proper mathematician could confirm or correct me on that observation.

Alan