 Space / 27944
Re: Super Sized 924 (Classic) Space Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:06:05 GMT

I'm waiting for Parker to personally request a work [wink]

eric

Jon Palmer wrote:

In lugnet.space, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Eric is Space after all.
Now start on..

<<http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6303947875.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif>>

And you will be extra Space with a side of Parker.

~ <<http://zemi.net/sidebar/bot001.gif>>
~ [ j o n ]¬
  <http://zemi.net [zemi.net]>¬
  <http://the-shipyard.com [the-shipyard]>