 Space / 27935
Re: Super Sized 924 (Classic) Space Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 04:37:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/924x3.html

I tried to mimic its look and functionality as prescisely as possible.

eric, I would have bet some serious money against you getting that ship done as
quickly as you did.  Impressive, most impressive.

My only question (and forgive me if it's in the narrative, but I didn't see it
if it is): does the 3x forklift have the same functionality of the minifig scale
one?

Finally, I must add:

Well played.

:Derek