 Space / 27983
Re: New MOC: Rasputin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Getting in touch with my inner commie. View the Rasputin:

I used Jon’s Scumcraft cockpit config (mostly) on this one, with a bit of my Scythe’s wing config. And Lenny, great scheme to work within - I had lots of fun arranging the colors. The landing gear, once I worked it out, seemed vaguely familiar, but I couldn’t place where I saw it (or a version thereof).

Chris,

This lil bugger is sweet! I have to make me one of these. I too like the juxtaposed angles and the engine config is a perfect fit. Kudos for integrating those technic beam slopes so well. As for the landing gear, I’d say you saw a version of these on the K-Wing, what I like to call PHP http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=26546, or in your case the Patella Hydraulic Pad©.

Alright, time to continue with the back-posting.

-Andrew