 Space / 27824
Re: New MOC: Rasputin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 04:35:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:

   To be honest it’s not one of my favorites of your work, But a good job none the less. I’m not a big fan of that canopy in general. It’s use, I find, can be very limited and it could stand to be a little larger. I do like the engine setup. I think that little round piece from the Slave 1 is a great piece. Again great work Oh Master of the Small MOC.

Yeah, it is a very limiting piece. But I swear it taunts me. I have no intentions of using it, but it just sits there and laughs at me. I hate it. :-)

As for the Slave I piece, it was truly an accident. I was looking for another way to do it, and it literally fell into my lap. I love when things work out like that.

Thanks!