 Space / 27788
Re: New MOC: Rasputin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 04:18:25 GMT

thats a sweet job at reworking body the craft around jon's scum canopy
design.  I like it alot!

These new sloped wedges make everything better for us... lets hope they
don't dont' start making them in shorter lenghths so that the train guys
can't use em...

-tk

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
Getting in touch with my inner commie.  View the Rasputin:

<http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/rasputin.html

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Spacecraft/Rasputin/thumb/01.jpg
_thumb.jpg>>

I used Jon's Scumcraft cockpit config (mostly) on this one, with a bit of • my
Scythe's wing config.  And Lenny, great scheme to work within - I had lots • of
fun arranging the colors.  The landing gear, once I worked it out, seemed
vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place where I saw it (or a version • thereof).

Enjoy.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Misc/cm_sig.gif>>