 Space / 26546
Re: Landing Gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Nice topic. I took a couple of pics of T’s front landing gear:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/dsc03125.jpg http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/dsc03128.jpg

They don’t tuck in perfectly but I only had a 2 stud depth to work with. Well 1 stud really because I couldn’t have em pokin’ through the top. :-)

j o n,

I agree. And what excellent examples. Hummna hummna...sand green and greys. Nifty configuration you have there but IMHO the PHP (Palmer Hind Pad©) still reigns in suaveness.

-Andrew

PS - ...
   You children and your PCS and Eastern Block stuff... Just wait.

;-)

Does this mean I should be building force fields for the rest of my creations?