 Space / 27888
Re: Sportstar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:06:25 GMT

These series seem to be a bit big for minifig, scale, though.  This one • might be
'equivilent' to 20-30 feet in real life!  Do you classify this as minifig • scale?

-JHK

oh yeah... these are minifig scale.  I think that long and slendor is the
hallmark of style that our customers have come to expect in a Kane.  Our PR
guys have just informed me that they think that you must have just finished
looking at the PCS lunar recon lander and your eyes are having problems
adjusting.
go see your optician for immediate help.

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters