 Space / 27872
27871  |  27873
Subject:
Sportstar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:48:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Kane StarCrafters, the proven leader in luxury starcraft, is extremely
pleased to announce our first venture into the hovercar market, as well as
our first open canopy design.

the Sportstar

Styled after the original muscle cars of the 20th century, this design is
intended for the hovercar coinsure that demands not only performance, but
style and panache from their choice in hover car.

Remember, nothing beats the sulfurdioxide burn of the artificial atmosphere
more than picking a fleebnork out of your teeth... go convertible and go
Kane StarCrafters Sportstar.

enjoy

-tk
CEO Kane StarCrafters