 Space / 27878
Re: Sportstar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
Kane StarCrafters, the proven leader in luxury starcraft, is extremely
pleased to announce our first venture into the hovercar market, as well as
our first open canopy design.

the Sportstar

Travis, you definitely got a style all your own.  This is pretty cool - nifty
cockpit construction.  And I love how that black slope in the back sits over the
red - looks really cool.  Didn't much care for the front end tho - kind of boxy
when held against the rest of the craft.

I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of your stuff.

-Chris