 Space / 27877
Re: Has anyone ever built an Ice Planet themed mecha before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:56:58 GMT

On 15.53 9/5/2003 +0000, Xcalabur wrote

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
I am working on one and I wanna know if I am the first person to do it :)

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Mecha/Snowman/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Mecha/Snowman/thumb/snowman01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Oh man that's a nice little mecha (body armor?). Very ice-planetey and nice
work on the joint articulation there...

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC