 Space / 27881
Re: Sportstar MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:28:54 GMT

Nice work. There are some great angles in this hovercar. As Chris mentioned
those black slopes over the red ones is striking. I will definitely have to
keep
that technique in mind for future creations. The one thing I am not clear on
is
those white 2x3 angle plates. Are those part of the ship? Like running
boards? I
guess I wasn't sure, because of the white bricks holding the creation off the
paper.

; Jason Spears `| <http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69 BrickCentral> `|
  <http://www.michlug.org/ MichLUG>

Hey Jason,

you called it. Those angle plates are a ultra futuristic running boards.

-tk