 Space / 27357
  The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

IS THE GRAND ADMIRAL DEAD? Earlier today, a patrol unit on the planet of Krispy-9 uncovered the shocking remains of the Grand Admiral and his Spiffcraft. (URL) A Space Police official, speaking on condition of anonymity, says he believes this was a (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) No, I'm quite alive, thank you. What you have found is the remains of the last person who tried to impersonate me. Let this be a warning to ALL of you. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

Wow, um, no offense intended but have you read your camera manual? Those pics are HUGE and BLURRY. I got halfway through downloading one, saw it was out of focus, and stopped. Yes I'm on dialup at home so I'm more sensitive to the big pics, but I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) Nah, for one thing, the real GA drives around for chicks in this (URL) hot rod>. for another, that corpse's hair is all wrong. (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) Urk! I must admit, I've never so much as looked at my manual....it's in .PDF, which I am now downloading. The camera definately isn't top of the line, but it works great for my larger models. See the (URL) and the (URL) with a Madcat> for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

"Grand Admiral" <NoMoreSpam*grandadm...bnork.com> wrote in message news:HK1M21.467@lugnet.com... (...) I don't buy it... I think he's dead and you are part of an elaborate plot to replace key members of lugnet with pod people. Killed while on donut (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) (URL) I plead my case.... Ry out (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) It's beliveable, and that's what counts. I mean, geez dude, they're KRISPY KREMES! (This does bring up some interesting points....could the GA be cloned by that doctor dude who did the whole Spamcake research thing? And what if Palmer and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

"Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HK1o35.Eos@lugnet.com... (...) It wouldn't fit through the Krispy Kreme Fly-Thru. (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) Hey, nifty! LOL. Nice scene. That GA must of been high on Donut Glaze... :) J/K About the images- it seems that your camera is somewhat lacking in close-ups. I'd say get back from the model until the camera returns an infocus-image, or at (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) Very Nice! I'm going to try the back-up-to-focus thing and then just crop off extras. I read my entire manual, and it says nothing for close-ups. Nothing at all. There were a few nice things about settings, though, and I'll try those too. I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

Greetings, fellow .spacers! It seems to me that the Galactic Enquirer has possibly been taken for a ride by a dangerous intergalactic terrorist organization. Close scrutiny of the (quite possibly purposely) blurred photographs of the crime scene (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The *GALACTIC-ENQUIRER* Reports!

(...) no there is no plot here at all. none. at all, really Come out to Seattle and see for yourself, you can talk to the great one too. Whoops. Said too much... Snow Daddy (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)