 Space / 26210
Re: Presenting my largest undertaking to date: The Roderik Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Hey, I think you’ve got an interesting shape started and looks like you’re using some different hull techniques. Very nice.

Thanks...I love SNOT and those new flat click-hinges!

   Just be careful not to get the “rainbows” inside and out when building it. Remember, one key to good ship building is building within the limits of your collection. Making good choices for form and color means stayin’ within your collection’s levels. A smaller collection can make FINE ships with awesome form/function/color. As long as it doesn’t attempt to rebuild the Enterprise and end up making boxes of 9 colors.

(not directing this at you my friend, just puttin’ the idea out there)

Wow, thanks for the advise. I chose a exterior red/gray/black colorscheme because I had tons of those colors. I never thought about the inside colors until now (heck, I’ve still got tons of gray...I think the inside needs a new coat of paint ;)