 Space / 26201
26200  |  26202
Subject:
Presenting my largest undertaking to date: The Roderik Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 04:58:09 GMT

Hi all,

After seeing Leonard Hoffman’s awesome Kalashnikov Project, I was inspired to build a ship much bigger than I ever had tried before. After wrestling with several ideas, including a toxic waste disposal transport, I settled on a research vessel.

The vessel will be called the Roderik and have a bridge (duh), four bunks with storage space, a research station, and an engine room (double duh).

The first pics are up at MOCpages. More will be added as the ship grows.

PLMKWYT!