 Space / 26208
Re: Presenting my largest undertaking to date: The Roderik Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:33:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi all,

The first pics are up at MOCpages. More will be added as the ship grows.

Ya know, this got me thinking. When you (the general everyone you) builds a large ship, do you tend to make the interior first and then build the outside to cover it, or do you build the exterior shell and then shoehorn an interior into it? Or do you do it all concurrently?

I tend to build the second way (build a box, then fill it) but I see you’re doing it the opposite way, doing the interior details before shelling it.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com