 Space / 26209
Re: Presenting my largest undertaking to date: The Roderik Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:31:28 GMT

I tend to do a combination of both... on the Genesis, I built the top of the cockpit, then the bottom with the interior details. Now I’m working on the interior of the main ship, and plan on attaching the exterior midway through... kind of a front to back approach. Makes it a little difficult, but as I’m acquiring pieces as I build, that’s what I’m stuck with.

Matt