 Space / 26204
Re: Presenting my largest undertaking to date: The Roderik Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:17:44 GMT

Nate, I’m definitely impressed with it so far... the angled walls and techniques you used for that have definitely given me ideas on how to handle some sections of my ongoing project. (Picture updates soon, I promise!) I like the exterior color choices. black and orange are always good in my book. I do agree with the Admiral, (because he’s my superior officer) that you may want to limit your colors on the interior, but it doesn’t bother me as much on the interior as it would the exterior. I like that you’ve got an original shape going for your ship, and it seems like quite an ambitious project. I can’t wait to see how it progresses!

Matt