 Space / 25952
Re: File Size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Nathan (and to all posters :-) ),

Do us a favor (on dialup AND high speed)... cut down the file size on those pics.

Okay..I’ll try to do that next time...can you give me some tips?

when it says when you save them as JPEG files what your compression ratio is, usually it’s around 90. the lower the number, the less in file size at sacrifice of quality.

Rick Hallman Das-Brick.Org ... IM me on AIM