 Space / 25917
Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:52:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:

snip

   2) the engines are too small to be believable, and the amount of ‘engine’ inside the ship is negligible

do you mean the warp nacelles or the thrusters? If you mean the thrusters, do you mean i should have added more ‘engine’ inside the ship, or more outside? Also, any idea as how I could expand the engines to make them more believable?

Pack as much in as you can. Look at the amount of room an engine takes up in a modern jet fighter or automobile and apply that porportionally to your ship. That was my guidline for the Grimlock.

snip

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

That’s all the help I can really be. Great job though.

-Duane