 Space / 25705
Re: Trophies at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:47:00 GMT

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HHD5or.FxH@lugnet.com...

My purpose was an award that might go to
someone you  wouldn't automatically expect to win an award, as a kind of
encouragement.

I know what you mean and that's a fine idea and I agree, it would be great
if there could be something like that.  I also admit that it's easier for me
to point out flaws than to give solutions.  ;)   I don't know how you'd
implement it, but I'd love to see it.

-- Tom