 Space / 25694
Re: Trophies at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 17:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hey Brickfesters,

We have the opportunity to get some trophies if we want to run some space-room contests. Anyone have suggestions? I need to know by July 7th. This is what I was thinking:
  • Best Space Model in Show
  • Most Creative Space Model
  • Best Moonbase Module
Any other ideas?

Maybe something like:

Best Newcomer Creation (for people who aren’t the Space elite already) Most Innovative Space Model (ie, use of a piece in an innovative way, etc) Best SpaceSHIP (for those >100 studs) Best Alien craft (for the strangest looking models)

perhaps even subdivisions into themes? ie, Best Blacktron, best Futuron, but then again that would be too many awards, so forget that.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman