 Space / 25701
Re: Trophies at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hey Brickfesters,

We have the opportunity to get some trophies if we want to run some space-room contests. Anyone have suggestions? I need to know by July 7th. This is what I was thinking:
  • Best Space Model in Show
  • Most Creative Space Model
  • Best Moonbase Module
Any other ideas?

Last year it was:
  • Best Small MOC
  • Best Medium MOC
  • Best Large MOC
  • Best In Space
Not a bad way to do it again... and maybe add:
  • Best Moonbase Module
  • Best Mega Module
dunno, I’m just goin to play with Space Lego :-)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.