 Space / 25508
Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

Also the helmet idea came from: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33620 Great builder with great stuff!

Ah, yes. Although I think I’d like to try the visor the other way around... I’m not sure about that gap. Does it work the other way?

I believe wearing it the “right way” leaves a bigger gap. It’s a prob, yes, but the fig heads like Jango Fett and those from the race sets with “racing stocking” on their heads make it work and close the gap of exposed skin :-) (only have jango in my Civilian figs currently)

   Yeah, he’s got great stuff alright. His retro future ship is just so beautiful... I just keep coming back to admire it.

Ya, that’s just a tasty ship. mmmm

   Cheers,

Admiral Giddens <><