 Space / 25480
Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Please review these photos of the PCSBUS and let us know what you think of her and when you’d like to depart.

I like it. Looks like the rear hatch conforms to the Classic Space Moonbase Project’s corridor specifications. Is this so?

If so, has anyone thought of creating an extending, articulated corridor, so that spaceships that land can sit still and the corridor can move to, and attach to the ship?

I’m thinking of Space 1999 here, where the Eagle land and the corridor extends and attaches to the side of the Eagle. This idea was clearly an extension of how passengers typically board and deplane (are those the right terms) jet aircraft at large airports.