 Space / 25360
25359  |  25361
Subject:
Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:11:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Attention Spaceboys and Spacegirls:

The adventure of Space is opening itself to civilians as the PCSlabs’ new PCSBUS. The BUS (Basic Utility Ship) is now under mass production as the permanent moonbase is being completed. LegoLand citizens may charter 3 hour tours of the moonbase soon. Flyovers and Mars orbital excurstion packages are available now.

Please review these photos of the PCSBUS and let us know what you think of her and when you’d like to depart.

Admiral Giddens <><