 Space / 25429
Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:

I like it. But a three hour tour and no “facilities”? (none that I can see, at least.) Good thing I took Immodium.

Well these new civilian space suits come with their own onboard “facilities”. You just learn to download in your seat and the suit micropumps and processors do the rest. All with a minty freshness.

   I really like the shape ofthe top of the engines with the inverse slope and cornered slope. That’s just cool.

Nice job.

Thanks man. That shape just kinda happened. I was strugglin with the engine pod and was going through a bunch of options. Those two slopes were just layin’ there...so I stuck em on and BINGO. I like it.

I appreciate yer comments!

Admiral Giddens <><