 Space / 25428
Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Attention Spaceboys and Spacegirls:

The adventure of Space is opening itself to civilians as the PCSlabs’ new PCSBUS. The BUS (Basic Utility Ship) is now under mass production as the permanent moonbase is being completed. LegoLand citizens may charter 3 hour tours of the moonbase soon. Flyovers and Mars orbital excurstion packages are available now.

Please review these photos of the PCSBUS and let us know what you think of her and when you’d like to depart.

Admiral Giddens <><

Do you supply honey roasted Denubulan spacenuts? I LOVE honey roasted Denbulan spacenuts.

We only serve spacenuts that were cut off live Denbulans. In the hill country of planet Rednekus they call em “Moon Mountain Oysters”.

   So many things said about this cruiser..all true and deserving of another great addtion to the line. Additionally, I really like the schooldesk consoles for the sucker*- uhhh....clients.

Thank ya. The “schooldesk” as you call em is the latest Gameboy 9000 series. They released the first one in blue, but are coming out with red, green and fznep colored cases.

   Ever think of doing instructions for some of these? Models packaged up with the 411 sheet, I think they would fly off of Auction Brick. Feed the fans, man.

Dude, we’re feedin’ ya free Moon Mountain Oysters... what else do ya want?? :-D

   Cheers, -G

Thanks again Gil for the encouragement.
Admiral Giddens <><