 Space / 254
  Babylon 5 ships

Has anyone tried to make any of the ships from the TV show Babylon 5? If so how did they turn out? And do you have them posted anywhere for viewing? I loved the show, but have no idea where to start to try and make a ship like those on the show. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

(...) I know that a couple of people have done starfuries, but don't remember what the URL's are. Or even if the pages are still up as at least one of them I had seen a couple of years ago.... Try Lego Mainiacs Webring.... Mike (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

Jodi, There have been some LEGO B5 designs posted on Lugnet: (URL) im sure there are plenty of others out there. Any one have any information as to what there doing with the spin offs? Crusade was nice right up until they put a hold on it.. Jason M (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

(...) TNT pretty much killed Crusade when JMS wouldn't give upcreative control and let TNT turn it into Voyager. (With stuff like wrestlers guest starring, lame plots, etc.). Since the Sci-Fi channel passed on it, and I believe all of the actors (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

I've not seen any, but a Narn Heavy Cruiser is on my To Do list :) Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in message news:FK2IBC.ApC@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) I (...) like (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

(...) so (...) I (...) I think I now of three links to B5-ike ships: Narn Fighter: (URL) - 1 (URL) - 2 (URL) seems from this page there was some thread about it (URL) this helps. Gerwin Hassink (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

G.W.J. Hassink wrote in message ... (...) This model is just excellent. The proportions and implied functionality (engines, guns, etc.) are top-notch. I'd also like to note that click-hinges generally rock. They are "Lego Piece Of The Year" in my (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

(...) No no no, it's a STEALTH wedge. *nods* And I'll have to agree, the design of the Excaliber was very poor. CL (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Babylon 5 ships

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:FK5n37.FvB@lugnet.com... (...) Except when they are used for cockpits! Just imagine how many times kids (young and old) around the world have ripped their x-wings to pieces just trying to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)