 Space / 25021
Re: New MOC: Terran Advanced Scientific Satellite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi all,

Here’s a new MOC of mine, the T.A.S.S.

OOh, I like. Satellites are cool.

I like the shape of this one. The solar panels are a nice touch- you don’t see them much in .space nowadays- must be some advanced magneto-fusion reactor or something. And the satellite-within-a-satellite is also very nifty, I like it alot.

I would have to agree with the comment, however, about the usage of the printed tiles as greeblies. I think that you could stray away from the 2-d look created by the flat arms by using tubing or round cylinders and cones, sort of like what I did in my Comm Satellite.

Very cool!

-JHK