 Space / 25022
Re: Getting More SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:56:32 GMT

Great job, Paul. It’s always nice to see SNOT techniques documented. I’ll have to try the 4x4/1x4 hinge plate idea.

   your other SNOT technique leaves gaps which could be used for some really cool detail effects, not to mention that it also makes the front surface into a ‘door’ which is kinda groovy.

You could use the old style clip for this. The main ring (excluding the studs) is only half a plate thick, so if you add a plate to either side, it’ll be flush with the clip.
Here’s a picture:

Hope that helps.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage