 Space / 25056
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   Just posted a new article on Et In Arcadia Lego about SNOT construction, entitled

Picking Your SNOT

Take a look and LMKWYT!

-paul

Great article, Paul. It’s always neat to see what solutions others come up with.

Here’s another part that allows two plates to be put directly opposite one another without gaps.