 Space / 24469
Re: How Do You get Promoted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:10:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello all,

After the “false alarm” stories and finding that I wouldn’t be promoted ‘cause I didn’t really get everyone to safety, I now wonder how to get promoted without eating donuts or something like that. Please let me know.

Cheers (*waves blaster*)

sig-pic

C/O Hennen

The doctor thinks that all millitary personel should have the same rank. That way, whenever someone has a good idea, the others will have to listen to it. Why can’t we all just get along? Well, apart from the fleebs, ofcourse. I remember the day that the Grand Admiral was demoted to fleebnork-duty.

Dr. /\/\arkassius - Science-Lab