 Space / 24440
Re: How Do You get Promoted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   I got a question:

Could someone tell me the full list of ranks in the LSF?

It’s very informal and not that big of a deal. In fact, overuse will end up spoiling the fun for some.

Mostly, it’s just a couple of space builder buddies having fun with each othe. A sorta inside thing exhibited publicly.

-Tim (who notes that zealots often get reduced to Fleebnorker First Class)