 Space / 24445
Re: How Do You get Promoted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:34:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

   Hey Admirals!

Since you don’t think I’m in your league, accept my resignation and I’ll go back to being captain of my squadron.

Nobody said anything about you not being in our league. We were just getting a bit annoyed with the runaway thread.

   Also, how do you define contributing to the .space community? I mean, Chris Gidden’s creations are awesome, but I know he’s got a lot more bricks than me! Are you worthy only of Admiralship if you have tons of bricks, and make big ships?

It’s not the size of the ships, it’s how you use the bricks.

Here’s an example of one of my favorite small ships:

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/dwing6.html

My advice is to go play with your LEGO and don’t spend any time worrying about our space newsgroup fiction. It’s all for fun and tongue in cheek humor. It has no real importance or relevance.

-Grand Admiral