 Space / 24443
Re: How Do You get Promoted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:

   Mostly, it’s just a couple of space builder buddies having fun with each othe. A sorta inside thing exhibited publicly.

Yeah, what Tim said.

As far as I know, the “LSF” exists only in my own head and is mentioned in a couple of MOC descriptions on my website. There is no organization or list of ranks or personnel.

I started signing posts “Grand Admiral” just for fun (it’s a joke reference to the Star Wars: Heir to the Empire book trilogy), and Chris’s “promotion” was something I did just for fun because he did a favor for me.

It’s not a club, there are no privileges, and nothing to be gained.

-Grand Admiral