 Space / 24470
Re: Repost of the G.A.C and the C.A.C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:14:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello all,

I have two MOCs at the moment, the G.A.C and the C.A.C.

The C.A.C (sometimes called “Cac-Ca” by pilots) has four 50. Caliber machine guns designed to cut down infantry and light armor. There are ammo tubes and VTOL gears. It is extremely manuverable and can travel up to 270 MPH. Its setbacks are: very limited fuel tank, low ammunition, and very light armor.

The G.A.C is armed with two mini Guass Guns to puncture medium armor and shred less fortified emplacements. It has also VTOL gears and joysticks. Its armor is more than the G.A.C and can carry two average troopers. It has a large ammunition storage. The setbacks: Can only travel 120 MPH, is not as manuverable, gears don’t fold up, and very difficult to pilot.

Enjoy the pics and PLMKWYT!

BTW, this is a repost becuase of the “False State of Emergency” that flooded this board.

Cheers (*clink*)

C/O Hennen

BUMP

Cheers (*bump*)