 Space / 24471
Re: Repost of the G.A.C and the C.A.C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello all,

I have two MOCs at the moment, the G.A.C and the C.A.C.

first. these are pretty cool, but the pictures are dark and they are black and it is difficult to make out any details.

   BUMP

Cheers (*bump*)

second. i’m not trying to be rude, but we don’t really “bump” in lugnet. especially not after four hours. wait more like four days before you remind people that you posted something. lugnet is made for people to find mocs without the need for ‘bumps’.

C/O Hennen

third. please make your sig a bit smaller. something in the neighborhood of 50x50 is a good idea. you could also crop out your hand.

please consider this a friendly reminder.

-Jr.Mar.L.A.Hoffman
Eastern Block Kosmos Directorate

btw, what does “c/o” stand for?