 Space / 24477
Re: Repost of the G.A.C and the C.A.C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 18:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:

   Hello all,

I have two MOCs at the moment, the G.A.C and the C.A.C.

I suppose I will have to be the “heavy” here and just speak up.

1) Don’t “bump” your own posts.

2) Please trim quoted sig pics and irrelevant stuff off the top of replies.

3) There are two general reasons why your creation may not get responses. It can a) be overshadowed by another more popular thread or creation, or b) maybe people are just following the “if you can’t say something nice” rule.

Because you seem to be seeking feedback I’ll be honest and just say that I did not reply because I didn’t have anything good to say about these two MOCs.

Sorry to be a downer,

-Grand Admiral