 Space / 24463
Re: About FTX pictures and Sig images.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   I am going to be straight and to the point. Please, when replying to a message delete the previous persons imbedded sig image and pictures. Also some of you might want to consider making you sig images smaller. Now don’t get me wrong I think the small sig images are cool for .space but I am using a dial-up connection so I don’t have very fast load times. Another thing if you must imbed a picture please make it no larger than 640x480 and use a lower jpeg compression so it is not much above 50-60k. The image quality will not suffer much but the file size makes a huge difference.

Your friendly neighborhood ranter.

-Mike Petrucelli

sigfile

As I have cable, I never knew how annoying those pictures could be. Thanks for the heads-up. Is my sig-pic small enough?

Dr. /\/\arkassius - Science-Lab