 Space / 24460
Re: About FTX pictures and Sig images.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

   I was thinking of knocking down my sig size as well. It’s Z-compressed and quite small (6k), but I’m thinking it may be a little distracting. I’m more than open to opinions/suggestions.

Gil - I like your sig a lot, but it could be about half the size.

Mike had some good suggestions for sigs. Todd was discussing possiblities of automating the process in admin.suggestions a while ago - and I dunno if/when new features will emerge.

I hope more people use sigs like youers and Chris’s - and therefore prove to me that they can be used tastefully. Some others are really pushing the limit, though.

-Tim (I wish there was a Windows Paint filter on LUGNET) :P