 Space / 24459
Re: About FTX pictures and Sig images.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   I am going to be straight and to the point. Please, when replying to a message delete the previous persons imbedded sig image and pictures.

Maybe this could be something that would make a for a good automated process? It would definately make navigating the threads easier. Thoughts?

I was thinking of knocking down my sig size as well. It’s Z-compressed and quite small (6k), but I’m thinking it may be a little distracting. I’m more than open to opinions/suggestions.

Cheers, -G