 Space / 24329
Re: Medevac Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 01:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   Nifty little ship, Jamie. Great design using the canopies like that. I can see them rushing patients to the local hospital of the future!

Love, Sylvi

Thanks Sylvia. Actually I’m not the first to use that canopy configuration. Jeremy Sproat was the first to use it with this awesome little ship:

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/swift/

Still a gooder.

Jamie