 Space / 24211
Re: Medevac Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 23:29:48 GMT

Nice, I really like the shape of this guy. The spindly design, with all the stuff poking out of it is great. And the engine design is cool, too, with the visable intakes in the front and the cones poking out in the back in a circle. I’ve always liked that round pirate mast piece.

Get some landing gear on her, young man! :)

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   A small medevac ship I made. Still playin around with the camera, so some of the pics might be a bit blurry.

LMKWYT

Postmod:

Premod:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med1.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med2.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med3.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med4.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med5.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med6.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med7.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med8.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med9.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/medevac/med91.jpg

Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld