 Space / 24331
Re: Medevac Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 02:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
Very good. You've packed a lot of playability into a small package there. I
don't have two of those canopies, but if I did I'd make one of these. It's
certain to pass the all inportant 5y.o-woosh-around-the-house test.

Thanks Allister. It's past the test....several times :).

The only thing is, given the nature of the patient, you're going to need a
couple of space police escorts. And how many heart attack patients do they lose
after seeing the view from that stretcher at Mach2?

Maybe some fighter/police escorts will be made later, who knows.

Jamie

Allister