 Space / 24327
Re: Medevac Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 01:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   MMmmm, that’s tasty. Canopies, very cool. That nose is great and will end up in a PCS ship I’m sure. Functionality, excellent. Details, you rok.

My only gripe is the lack of some grey underlying greeblies or some dark color in the engines. That would probably make the color scheme pop.

Admiral Giddens <><

Thanks Admiral. With this ship I wanted to try something diffrent and that was not to use any grey. It seemed all my Moc’s have grey in them, so I thought I would try one build without it.

Jamie

P.S. Thanks for making me A PCS Commander and Honorary Chief Master-At-Arms ;)