 Space / 23457
Re: Don't you see it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 02:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada writes:

I completely missed this but I'm glad I now have seen it.  That lil movie is
great--cool fade in!  The ship itself is excellent (although not familiar
with Star Trek I can say the detailing is great for microscale).

Apparently a lot of people missed this...next time, I don't make such a
generic thread title:)

Sorry to hear you had a rough weekend.  Everything okay??  Well if you had
not posted just now I would have not seen your cool MOC.

My weekend was rough because I had to do 72 hours of work in 48, it felt
like. ..nothing truly bad, fortunately. Life is good again right now, though
I seem to be doing more work on weekends than on weekdays. Thanks for asking!

Joe Meno