 Space / 23380
Re: Don't you see it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Very cool, Joe.  You've really captured the essence of the ship.

Thanks! The design breakthrough was figuring out the 'radiators' ...I
thought of that while I was driving and sketched the idea on a scrap of
paper...And after that it  was the head design that was tough to figuer. It
took me three tries before I got what I wanted.

Microfig buildingis a lot of fun for me for that reason, though...you have
to distill an object to its essence, as you put it. And I really enjoy that
challenge.

Thanks again!

Joe Meno