 Space / 23444
Re: Don't you see it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 04:54:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Cool!

Thanks! It was a fun projcet!

I've never seen Star Trek, but I like the many designs of their ships.

I began my space fan years in Star Trek - the Original  Series, thank you
very much!- soI have always liked the designs of the ships. The bad thing is
that Star Trek design philosophy was generally non-greebly:)

You've done this well.  The details are great on this little microfig guy.

Thanks! Micro scale ships are the best challenges for me...you gotta figure
what graphic elements and parts are most important for a ship and make
things work.

What program did you use for the .mov?

I used a program called Webpainter to edit together the pix. The pix were
originally done on Photshop and exported as JPEGS, and there were only four
frames created. Webpainter created 2 transition frames between each stage,
and I worked the timing of the frames. My orginal intent was to do an
animated GIF, but the colors went terribly wrong, so I used a Quicktime
format instead.

I got Webpainter free when I got a Jampad.

Joe Meno

PS. I apologize for taking so long to reply...it's been a long tough weekend
for me!