 Space / 23445
Re: Don't you see it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 04:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Verner writes:

I already told you what I thought of the ship itself (it's very cool, and if
it's not accurate then it's close enough to fool my memory), so... Nice
special effects.  They compliment the model well.

It's not completely accurate, but it has the same feel as the original.
There are some things that cannot be done at the scale I made it,
unfortunately. I just wanted to make my favorite ship out of all of them!!

And thanks for the compliments on the effects...I always liked the wave/fade
effect that was used fro cloaking ships, and I wanted to duplicate it. It
took me a night of playing with Photoshop and Webpainter, and the result was
worth ther effort.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.